Sandisk Ultra 64GB Micro SDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter - 100MB/s U1 A1 - SDSQUAR-064G-GN6MA

Ideal for Android-based smartphones and tablets
Transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s**
Rated A1 for faster app performance3 and UHS Speed Class U1 and Speed Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback1
Shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof2. Compatibility :Compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC supporting host devices

From the manufacturer

SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter
SanDisk Ultra microSDXC and microSDHC cards are fast for better pictures, app performance, and Full HD video.(1) Ideal for Android smartphones and tablets, these A1-rated cards load apps faster for a better smartphone experience.

SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.

What’s in the box
SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card.

SD adapter.

At a Glance:
Up to 256GB (6) for your Android-based device
Transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s (5)
Rated A1 for faster app performance (3) and Class 10 for Full HD video (1)
Shock-, temperature-, water-, and X-ray-proof (2)
10-year limited warranty (4)

Compatible with Your Devices
SanDisk cards are compatible with Android smartphones, tablets and interchangeable-lens cameras.

Premium Transfer Speeds of up to 100MB/s (5)
Your content moves blazingly fast. Now you can transfer up to 1200 photos in just one minute (7).

Full HD Video Capture
With a breakthrough capacity of 256GB (6) on this microSDXC card, you can store up to 24 hours of Full HD video (1) without worrying about running out of room for all the high resolution videos and photos, music, movies and other files you want to shoot, save and share.

SanDisk Memory Zone App for Easy File Management
Available from the Google Play store, the SanDisk Memory Zone app (6) lets you view, access, and back up your phone's files in one location. It can also automatically move files from your device to your memory card to free up space.


No More Worrying about What to Keep and What to Delete
Shoot photos and Full HD video (1) continuously without having to worry about running out of space. Capable of storing up to 24 hours of Full HD video, (7) the SanDisk Ultra microSDXC and microSDHC UHS-I Cards let you shoot, save, and share without interruption.

Product description
Capacity:64GB
SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter SanDisk Ultra microSDXC and microSDHC cards are fast for better pictures, app performance, and Full HD video.(1) Ideal for Android smartphones and tablets, these A1-rated cards load apps faster for a better smartphone experience. SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.

Top customer reviews

I love it! Works great in my Galaxy Note 8! Fast enough that I can throw pretty much anything at it. If you're wondering, modern Android versions (starting with Lollipop, as I recall) have the ability to read up to 1 TB of external storage. While this 400GB card is the maximum capacity you can currently buy*, the leading manufacturers are feverishly working to make larger capacity cards. For now, though, I think 400GB is enough to handle all the 4K video I can shoot.

*- Don't be fooled by unscrupulous sellers, particularly on auction sites ( I won't name it because there are a lot of fake cards here, too), who list ridiculously large capacity cards for astonishingly low prices... you don't get what you pay for! They take cheap, generic cards, usually no more than 4 or 8 GB, and rewrite the card's firmware & re-label it to make it act and appear like a larger card... 256GB, 500GB or higher! There are tons of listings out there for 1 TERABYTE microSD cards! Of course there's no such thing: and when the physical memory of the card is reached, your device will simply start overwriting data... and your precious photos, videos and other files will be gone forever. In fact, one third of all SanDisk cards on the market are counterfeit! You can avoid all this by installing and using a free app called SD Insight to determine if your card is legitimate.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar